grad school, parenthood, identity crisis. welcome to the rabbit hole.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Where's the manual

There is one thing I want. Only one thing. I want a single mom's manual.

I want someone to tell me how to start dating a person when being a single mom, roommate etiquette for being a single mom. I want a guide that tells me how I do graduate school being a single mom. How do I make friends with people my age while being a single mom. How do I make friends with other parents while being a single mom in graduate school having a roommate and dating.

I mean, don't get me wrong. Figuring these things out on my own is "fun" and "exciting", but damn, I've made a lot of mistakes already, and I would like to stop making mistakes and am totally and completely ready to start reading the manual and do exactly what it tells me.

Get on it, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment