grad school, parenthood, identity crisis. welcome to the rabbit hole.

Friday, March 15, 2013

just one thing

I've been having super vivid and realistic dreams lately. Like, people will talk to me, and I'll see them the next day and be like, "Didn't we talk about that already?" One is that I read a paper from this guy from duke, and on the paper were two of our good family friends that are coming to UNC, and I spent a good hour the next day poring over pubmed, and all the websites and publications of each of these people, because I was so convinced that they had collaborated on something, and I had read a paper with all of them on it. (David Sherwood, and Amy and Paul Maddox, if anyone can please find this paper because I am still sort of convinced that it exists.)

There is some other stuff going on...ho hum. I've been making some pretty awesome decisions, and some pretty horrible ones. It's amazing how wonderfully forgiving and helpful the universe is.


No comments:

Post a Comment