grad school, parenthood, identity crisis. welcome to the rabbit hole.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Teaser

This post is a teaser for a longer post filled with pictures and wonderful things, but I just had to get this down.

I was talking with Rachel Valentine about the prospect of moving to California or Colorado or anywhere, and I was saying that whatever happens I'll rise to the occasion because, you know, what's the worst that could happen?

And then Rachel says, "And when you found out you were pregnant, you never imagined that you wouldn't rise to the occasion then," and she's right, and four years later, I don't even remember how freaked out I was, and I'm sure I thought that I couldn't do it, and what the hell was happening, and four years later, it's not even a blip on the radar. Because of course I did rose, there was never the possibility of not rising.

No comments:

Post a Comment