grad school, parenthood, identity crisis. welcome to the rabbit hole.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

something new

I was listening to a book on tape with Lena tonight, and I learned something new.

Apparently I have been mispronouncing "chaise lounge" for 20+ years. (Hint, it's not "chase lounge".)

In other news, I am just as enamored with the Ms. Piggle Wiggle books as I was when I was 10 or so. I remember being in Woods Hole, MA for the summers, and every trip to the library I would check out more of the Ms. Piggle Wiggle books, and I would just read them over and over and over again. I got them for Lena to listen to at night, and right now I am literally in my room, with the lights off, listening along with her in the next room. Forget March Madness, forget Netflix. Ms. Piggle Wiggle's Farm.

Yeah, screw it, I'm getting back in bed with her.

Later, y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment