grad school, parenthood, identity crisis. welcome to the rabbit hole.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Insta-weekend


This weekend I crafted.


Lena and I made signs for our room, and Michael's had 50% off fake flowers.

Then I made a Hunger Games t-shirt.


I completely stole the idea from Forever Young Adult, but what can you do. Also I was the original t-shirt maker so it was very high school.

And then I cleaned my room and am still debating whether or not to throw away this doll.


 Lena likes it, and it's clearly Jewish, but for some reason this doll really bothers me. I have no idea why. I really want to toss it. I won't, but I might do something immature and not allow it in my room. It freaks me out!

Wow I am just a picture of maturity.


Also when Lena sleeps in my bed, I always want to do funny things to bother her, but instead I just stay in bed too long watching her sleep. And taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment