grad school, parenthood, identity crisis. welcome to the rabbit hole.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Out of our league

Today Alex and I decided we needed a hobby that included cardiovascular activity.

So we went out this morning...and bought inline hockey skates.

I got a Mario Lemieux stick, which is going to make me play like Mario Lemieux, natch. (Alex is going to be Sidney Crosby.) Both of us realized that the image in our heads of how good of skaters we are does not match reality. This should be fun. (I'm currently watching youtube videos on how to stop.) This should be interesting. And fun.

Later, Lena attended a princess party.

She decorated a crown.


Then she had her picture taken with Belle. 


Oh, and I also experienced the question "Oh, so you work?" for the first time. 

Yep, out of our leagues. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah ya...why do those moms always expect that all other moms don't work??

    ReplyDelete